Thursday, February 28, 2013

February YTLH



Thanks for stopping . below you will see how I made the ruffle
around a circle on this layout.


Cut a strip of paper at around 1 inch .

use any border punch to punch out your design.


Snip the edge so that you can bend it to go around your circle.  I made a video for a hop I was in it shows you how I made this as well.
 
Hope you enjoyed my share and please leave a comment I will be giving away a
goodies bag if you do.
check back on Friday the first of March 2013. to see who gets it.
 
Have a great Day.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toneisha
      Send me your address to berlykim37_mom_2@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Lovely layout and I love the idea of using a border punch in a new way.!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marla
      Send me your address to berlykim37_mom_2@yahoo.com

      Delete