Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mixed Media Tag..

 
Hello and Welcome to my Scrap Room...
 
 
I stopped By one of my LSS ( local Scrapbooking Store)
and found they had some new goodies to play with from CHA.
This is called Kroma crackle.
I just love this stuff.  Its almost like the crackle medium by Plaid. BUT..
It turns into a paintable piece to work on.  It is already crackled when you paint over it.
cool hu....
by
 
Here I have a close up for you to see this amazing new medium to use on Tags,
Art Journals ect....
 
Thanks for stopping
 & Have A Great Day.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. looks like a fun product to play with ..thanks for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DeeDee. It was fun. You'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girl its awesome.. loving the colors. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kroma Crackle eh? Love it! Thanks for the heads up and posting this inspirational piece hun. You KNOW i love cherry blossoms and crackle!

    ReplyDelete