Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New pages in my "mini" Mixed media book.

I am sharing some pages I have done so far this year in my Mini Mixed Media book. ( 6x5 )
I love it because its not a huge area to work on . 



 
This one I used watercolor pencils and a wet brush.
and some stenciling.
 
 
This is where I added paper and texture.

 
I had fun with this one . I used Seven Gypsy's collage paper and a image I had laying on my desk.
Art journaling for me has no rhyme or reason I just start and let it tell me what it wants when I get there.
 
Art is when you hear a knocking from your soul- and you answer.  Terii Guillenets.
 
Thanks for stopping and Have a Great Day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this mini art journal here Kim. You are so very inspirational. Love the pages and the quote.. for me it's more of a rattle and hum but still I hear and see art in everything!

    ReplyDelete