Monday, August 4, 2014

Vintage wedding Jewerly Box.

I have had my friends Mothers jewelry box that was from the 60's in my craft room for a while.  I was having a hard time deciding what to do with it for her.
Than one day I called her to ask if she would dog sit for me, she said sure but can I do her a favor.  I said sure what's up. well remember my moms box? "YES" I do. She asked me to make it for her new daughter-in-law as a wedding gift.  Now, I know what to do I thought.
I love how it turned out.


My friend gave me some of her moms jewelry to use.
I tried to make it look like she left it laying on the box.

   

some of my stash of flowers.



I added satin fabric all over the box and look at them feet. 
I  Love Tim Holtz embellishment's.


The inside has a photo of her parents, her with son and the brides parents.
For privacy reasons I blacked out some faces.





My Beautiful sweet friend.

Thanks for visiting.
Have a great Day

No comments:

Post a Comment